Guildford St Nicholas
"LITTLETON, a hamlet in the borough of Guildford, in the parish of Guildford St. Nicholas, in the first division of the hundred of Woking, county Surrey, 2 miles S.W. of Guildford. It is situated under the chalk downs called the Hog's Back."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868), Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Guildford St Nicholas to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Guildford St Nicholas has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SU994490 (Lat/Lon: 51.23154, -0.577727), Guildford St Nicholas which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)