[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868), Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
|St James, Merton, Church of England|
|St John the Divine, Merton, Church of England|
|St Mary the Virgin, Merton Park, Church of England|
|St Saviour, Raynes Park, Church of England|
|Merton Park Baptist Church, Merton Park, Baptist Union|
|Wimbledon and District Korean Baptist Church, Merton Park, Baptist Union|
|St John Fisher, Merton, Roman Catholic|
- The transcription of the section for Merton from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Merton to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Merton has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ250698 (Lat/Lon: 51.413449, -0.203957), Merton which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)