[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868), Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
|Earlswood Baptist Church, Earlswood, Baptist Union|
|Redhill Baptist Church, Redhill, Baptist Union|
|Reigate Baptist Church, Reigate, Baptist Union|
- The transcription of the section for Reigate from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Reigate to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Reigate has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ252502 (Lat/Lon: 51.237254, -0.207962), Reigate which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)