Holy Trinity, Claygate, Church of England
The present building was consecrated on 22 December 1840 as an additional church in the parish of Thames Ditton.
The church has/had a graveyard.
It is located at TQ1572363507 (Lat/Lon 51.358854, -0.339339). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)