St Peter, Angmering, Church of England
It was founded in Medieval. It closed in 1573.
The parish was formed in 1573 by the union of East and West Angmering. The church of St Peter, East Angemering was demolished.
It was located at TQ0680604424 (Lat/Lon 50.829506, -0.48482). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)