Brethren Meeting Room, Fernhurst, Exclusive Brethren
Brethren Meeting Room,
It was founded in 1845. It closed in 1958.
Originally built for the Baptists, the building was later used Exclusive Brethren.
It was located at SU8938928650 (Lat/Lon 51.050253, -0.726121). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)