St Paul, Camelsdale, Church of England
It was founded in 1906. It closed in 1971.
Originally a chapel of ease to Fernhurst. Parish created 1938. The building is now the church hall.
It was located at SU8869532287 (Lat/Lon 51.083058, -0.735115). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)