Rehoboth Strict Baptist Chapel, Horsham, Baptist
Rehoboth Strict Baptist Chapel,
It was founded in 1834.
Built by seceders from the present Horsham Unitarian Church. The last burial in the graveyard was c. 1920. Memorials were removed and graves paved over in the 1990s to provide car parking.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)