Church Road Meeting Room, Burgess Hill, Exclusive Brethren
Church Road Meeting Room,
It was founded in 1870. It closed before 1983.
The congregation originally met in a house on Mill Road, moving to Church Road in 1895.
It was located at TQ3086319173 (Lat/Lon 50.957133, -0.138119). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)