Trinity Evangelical Church, Kirdford, Evangelical
Trinity Evangelical Church,
It was founded in 20th C.
The building was originally built in 1872 for the Baptists, the church is now used by an Evangelical congregation.
It is located at TQ0138727159 (Lat/Lon 51.03486, -0.555421). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)