Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Lewes, Methodist
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel,
It was founded in 1807. It closed in 1973.
Originally the site of a Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion chapel, taken over by the Methodists and replaced by the present building in 1867.
It was located at TQ4159010053 (Lat/Lon 50.872638, 0.010983). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)