New Road Wesleyan Chapel, Shoreham-by-Sea, Methodist
New Road Wesleyan Chapel,
It was founded in 1829. It closed in 1900.
The congregation moved to a new church in 1900 and this building was used by the Salvation Army. Now demolished.
It was located at TQ2181905100 (Lat/Lon 50.83262, -0.271516). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)