Rye Methodist Church, Rye, Methodist
Rye Methodist Church,
It was founded in 1954.
The original chapel was destroyed by bombing in WWII. The present church was previously the Sunday School (built 1901) and opened for services in 1954.
It is located at TQ9220120261 (Lat/Lon 50.94973, 0.734891). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)