Primitive Methodist Chapel, Bognor Regis, Methodist
Primitive Methodist Chapel,
It was founded in 1876. It closed in 1932.
Passed to Plymouth Brethren in 1932. Demolished 1975.
It was located at SZ9327298907 (Lat/Lon 50.782243, -0.678322). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)