The Hub, Bognor Regis, Salvation Army
It was founded before 1911.
The Salvation Army were present in the town before 1911. This church was originally built for the Baptists, taken over by the Salvation Army around 1965.
It is located at SZ9368399161 (Lat/Lon 50.78446, -0.672429). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)