Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Bognor Regis, Methodist
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel,
It was founded in 1840. It closed in 1925.
Replaced by chapel in Waterloo Square. Demolished 1980.
It was located at SZ9358799035 (Lat/Lon 50.783343, -0.673823). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)