Uckfield Baptist Church (Rockhall Chapel), Uckfield, Baptist
Uckfield Baptist Church (Rockhall Chapel),
It was founded in 1788.
Founded by secessionists from Five Ash Down. The building dates from 1874 and ceased to be used for worship in 2005. The congregation now meets in a local school.
Whilst every effort has been made to record exact details of record office and library holdings you are recommended to check with them before visiting to ensure that they do hold the records and years you wish to examine. Similarly check with transcript publishers to ensure they cover the records and years you require before making a purchase.
It is located at TQ4752521820 (Lat/Lon 50.976899, 0.10002). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)