Hide

West Bromwich Holy Trinity in 1859

hide
Hide

1859 - Topographical Dictionary of England, Samuel Lewis

WEST BROMWICH (HOLY TRINITY):  Holy Trinity district church, an elegant building, containing about 1000 sittings, was erected in 1841, at a cost of £3400, and the incumbency, which is in the gift of five trustees, has been endowed with £1000, by Thomas Wood and Edwin Bullock, Esqrs.

 

[Description(s) from The Topographical Dictionary of England (1859) by Samuel Lewis - Transcribed by Mike Harbach ©2020]