[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
|St Andrew, Coventry, Church of England|
|St John the Baptist, Coventry, Church of England|
|St Michael, Coventry, Church of England|
|St Peter, Coventry, Church of England|
|St Thomas, Coventry, Church of England|
|Canley Garden Cemetery, Canon Hill Road, Canley, Cemetery|
|London Road, Whitley, Cemetery|
|St Paul's Cemetery, Holbrooks, Cemetery|
|Hill Street, Coventry, Society of Friends (Quaker)|
- The transcription of the section for Coventry from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Coventry to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Coventry has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SP335790 (Lat/Lon: 52.408074, -1.509247), Coventry which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)