Warwickshire Towns and Parishes
" An extra-parochial area was land uninhabited in Anglo-Saxon times and outside the jurisdiction of any civil or ecclesiastical parish.
No poor or church rates were paid, though tithes in theory went to the Crown. A resident could choose the nearest convenient parish for baptisms, etc."
Note: this list includes only (pre-1834) parishes.
Some parishes may be noted as being "ex. par." = extra-parochial.
See also Where is it in Warwickshire for a list of places in the National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland, 1868 (provided by Colin Hinson).