"SOUTH WRAXALL, a tything and chapelry in the parish of Bradford on Avon, county Wilts, 7 miles S.E. of Bath, 3 N. of Bradford, and 7 S. of North Wraxall. The chapelry includes the hamlets of Upper and Lower Wraxall, and has for many generations belonged to the Longs. The living is a curacy, consolidated with the neighbouring chapelry of Atworth, which together have recently been formed into a separate ecclesiastical district."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
South Wraxall was a chapelry of Bradford and is 2 miles N of Bradford. Grid Ref ST833648. Postcode BA15 2SE. Population 389 in 1831, 458 in 1951.
Common to all parishes is a WFHS transcript Chr and Bur (probably) 1622-1837