"TYTHERTON-LUCAS and STANLEY, tythings in the parish and hundred of Chippenham, county Wilts, 3 miles E. of Chippenham."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
Common to all parishes is a VRI Chr 1813-37 from BTs
- A transcription of the section for Tytherton Lucas from the National Gazetteer (1868).
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Tytherton Lucas to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Tytherton Lucas has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST950736 (Lat/Lon: 51.461226, -2.07324), Tytherton Lucas which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)