"ABBOT'S-MORETON, a parish in the lower division of the hundred of Blackenhurst, union of Alcester, in the county of Worcester, near Bromsgrove. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester, value £146, in the patronage of G. J. A. Walker, Esq. The village is situated near the Avon, 10 miles E. of Worcester, and 6 from the Birmingham and Gloucester railway."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]