Churchill by Spetchley
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
- A description of The Two Churchills in Noake's Guide to Worcestershire, 1868.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Churchill by Spetchley to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Churchill by Spetchley has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO923537 (Lat/Lon: 52.181496, -2.114032), Churchill by Spetchley which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)