Clifton upon Teme
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
- A description of Clifton-on-Teme in Noake's Guide to Worcestershire, 1868.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Clifton upon Teme to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Clifton upon Teme has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO715616 (Lat/Lon: 52.251831, -2.418901), Clifton upon Teme which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)