[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
- Original source material relating to Eldersfield, and other parishes in Diocese of Worcester may be found at the Worcestershire Record Office.
- Extracts from the Eldersfield Parish Registers, transcribed by William Good, with the assistance of the Boy Scouts of America.
- A description of Eldersfield in Noake's Guide to Worcestershire, 1868. Added 22 Dec 2005.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Eldersfield to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Eldersfield has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO800312 (Lat/Lon: 51.978899, -2.292595), Eldersfield which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)