GRAFTON FLYFORD - Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868
The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"GRAFTON FLYFORD, a parish in the upper division of the hundred of Pershore, county Worcester, 1 mile N.W. of Flyford-Flavel, and 8 miles S.E. of Droitwich. It includes the hamlet of Libbery. The living is a rectory* [the asterisk denotes that there is a parsonage and glebe belonging to the living] in the diocese of Worcester, value £75. The church is an ancient stone structure, with tower and crocketed pinnacles, dedicated to St. John the Baptist. The parochial charities produce nearly £40 per annum. There is a free school for both sexes. The Earl of Coventry is lord of the manor."
"LIBBERY, a village in the parish of Grafton Flyford, county Worcester, 8 miles E. of Worcester."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]