"HUDDINGTON, a parish in the middle division of the wapentake of Oswaldslow, county Worcester, 5 miles S.E. of Droitwich, its post town, 3 N.E. of Spetchley railway station, and 8 N.E. of Worcester. The village, which is small, is wholly agricultural. The land is partly in hop-grounds. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of Worcester, value £56. The church, dedicated to St. Michael, is a small edifice with an open belfry containing one bell. The interior contains a tablet to Sir George Winter. The Earl of Shrewsbury is lord of the manor."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]