"INKBERROW, a parish in the middle division of the hundred of Oswaldslow, county Worcester, 5 miles W. of Alcestor, its post town, 9 S.E. of Droitwich, and 11 N.E. of Worcester. The parish, which is considerable, contains the hamlet of Cokehill, and the rains of a nunnery founded in 1260 by Isabella, Countess of Warwick. The inhabitants are chiefly employed in agriculture. Here are stone quarries. The soil is clay and marl. The parish is intersected by the road between Warwick and Worcester."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]