[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
- A description of Naunton Beauchamp in Noake's Guide to Worcestershire, 1868.
- The transcription of the section for Naunton Beauchamp from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Naunton Beauchamp to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Naunton Beauchamp has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO963524 (Lat/Lon: 52.16985, -2.055516), Naunton Beauchamp which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)