[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
- A description of Offenham in Noake's Guide to Worcestershire, 1868.
- The transcription of the section for Offenham from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Offenham to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Offenham has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SP059461 (Lat/Lon: 52.113193, -1.915257), Offenham which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)