[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
- A description of Lindridge, Pensax, Knighton, and Newnham in Noake's Guide to Worcestershire, 1868.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Pensax to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Pensax has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO724690 (Lat/Lon: 52.318403, -2.406327), Pensax which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)