"WARNDON, a parish in the lower division of Oswaldslow hundred, county Worcester, 2½ miles N.E. of Worcester, its post town, and 2 N.E. of Spetchley railway station. The village is situated near the Birmingham and Worcester canal and railway. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester, value £151. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]