York All Saints Pavement
The Ancient Parish of YORK ALL SAINTS PAVEMENT
[Transcribed information mainly from the early 1820s]"YORK ALL SAINTS PAVEMENT, a parish in the city of York, in Pavement, united with St. Peter the Little (which church is no longer standing), a rectory, value +5L. 16s. 10.5d. p.r. 67L. 2s. Patron, the King. --Pop. 554."
[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. ©2010]
- The whereabouts and dates of the Registers etc. for the Parish of York All Saints Pavement.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from York All Saints Pavement to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SE604517 (Lat/Lon: 53.957872, -1.080992), York All Saints Pavement which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- This parish is covered by the following Society: