York Holy Trinity Goodramgate
The Ancient Parish of YORK HOLY TRINITY GOODRAMGATE
[Transcribed information mainly from the early 1820s]"YORK HOLY TRINITY GOODRAMGATE, a parish in the city of York, Goodramgate, a rectory, value +121L. 4s. 9.5d. held with St. Maurice. --Pop. 527. This parish is united with those of St. John del Pyke and St. Maurice without Monk Bar which churches are no longer standing."
[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. ©2010]
- The whereabouts and dates of the Registers etc. for the Parish of York Holy Trinity Goodramgate.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from York Holy Trinity Goodramgate to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SE604521 (Lat/Lon: 53.961466, -1.080913), York Holy Trinity Goodramgate which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- This parish is covered by the following Society: