York Holy Trinity Kings Square
[Transcribed information mainly from the early 1820s]"YORK HOLY TRINITY KINGS SQUARE, a parish in the city of York, otherwise Christ-Church, in King's Court, a vicarage, value +8L. p.r. 41L. 8s. Patron, the Master of Well Hospital. --Pop. 737."
[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. ©2010]
- The whereabouts and dates of the Registers etc. for the Parish of York Holy Trinity Kings Square.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from York Holy Trinity Kings Square to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SE603521 (Lat/Lon: 53.961478, -1.082437), York Holy Trinity Kings Square which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- The following places are within the boundaries of this (ancient) parish, but I have no further information on them other than the Ordnance Survey Landranger Grid reference shown:
- (SE618517) Layerthorpe
- This parish is covered by the following Society: