Beverley Saint John
[Transcribed information mainly from the early 1820s]"BEVERLEY SAINT JOHN, a parish in the town of Beverley, wapentake of Harthill. For further information on this parish please see the main Beverley page."
[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. ©2010]
- Transcript of the entry for Beverley Saint John in the "Collections relative to Churches and Chapels".
- The whereabouts and dates of the Registers etc. for the Parish of Beverley Saint John.
- Please see the Beverley page for the gazetteers.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Beverley Saint John to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA037392 (Lat/Lon: 53.83871, -0.425546), Beverley Saint John which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)