Beverley Saint Nicholas
[Transcribed information mainly from the early 1820s]"BEVERLEY SAINT NICHOLAS, a parish in the town of Beverley, wapentake of Harthill. For further information on this parish please see the main Beverley page."
[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. ©2010]
- The whereabouts and dates of the Registers etc. for the Parish of Beverley Saint Nicholas.
- Please see the Beverley page for gazetteers.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Beverley Saint Nicholas to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA044395 (Lat/Lon: 53.841265, -0.41481), Beverley Saint Nicholas which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- This parish is covered by the following Society: