Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for BOYNTON in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
- Post Office, Boynton, Bridlington. Letters arrive at 9 a.m. by mail-cart, and are despatched at 4-35 p.m. John Spaven, receiver. The nearest Money Order and Telegraph Office is at Bridlington.
Miscellany of trades
- Barnett George Thomas, gardener, New lodge
- Carter Edmund, cowkeeper
- Gregg Miss Sarah Jane, schoolmistress
- Ivens Rev. Coleman, vicar
- Spaven John and Richard, blacksmiths
- Strickland Sir Charles Wm., Bart., The Hall
- Welburn Francis, head joiner
- Barugh Richard, Charleston
- Hall Richard (and milk seller)
- Jackson Richard
- Stubbings Davison Foster, Manor house
- Stubbings William Nicholson, Binsdale farm
- Thompson William
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.