Hide

ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY.

hide
Hide
Hide

Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.

The place: HULL ST JOHN.     Church dedication: ST JOHN.

Hullshire wapentake. -Population, no district ; Church-room, 1,600; Net value, £205.

Patron, the Vicar of Trinity parish, Hull.

Consecrated 30th August 1790.

Value not returned.

26th September 1803, faculty granted to enlarge the Church.

No glebe house.

No return as to registers.

Parochial Charities. -Vide Holy Trinity.


From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.