Hide

KEYINGHAM: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1834.

hide
Hide
Hide

"KEYINGHAM, is a village in the parish of its name and the wapentake of Holderness, five miles from Patrington, and the like distance from Hedon. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas: the living is a discharged vicarage, in the patronage of the Archbishop of York. The parish contained, at the last census, 636 inhabitants.
Please see Patrington parish for the 1834 trades directory for this village."

[Transcribed by Steve Garton ©2000 from
Pigot's directory (Yorkshire section) 1834]