KILNWICK PERCY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1835.
"KILNWICK PERCY, a parish in the Wilton-Beacon division of the wapentake of HARTHILL, East riding of the county of YORK, 2 miles E.N.E. from Pocklington, containing 43 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the peculiar jurisdiction and patronage of the Dean of York, rated in the king's books at £4. 16. 3., and endowed with £600 royal bounty. The church is dedicated to St. Helen."
[Transcribed by Mel Lockie © from
Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England 1835]