Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for MILLINGTON in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
- Nearest Money Order and Telegraph Office, Pocklington. Letters, via Pocklington, arrive at 9 a.m.; post box cleared at 4-35 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Berriman Mrs. Charlotte, dressmaker
- Harness Joseph, vict., Gate Inn
- Johnson George, carrier to Pocklington (Sat.)
- Ottley Mrs. Betsy Ann, schoolmistress
- Randerson Charles, joiner and wheelwright
- Smith Mr. Thomas
- Thomas William, blacksmith
- Thompson Wm., grocer and carrier to Pocklington (Saturday)
- Wake Rev. Baldwin Eyre, M.A., The Vicarage
- Welburn Thomas, gamekeeper
- Brigham George, Tholla hill
- Burkill Thomas
- Elgey Charles, Millington grange
- Ellis William
- Hickes Paul, Little Givendale
- Rickell Francis William, Woodgate farm
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.