Millington parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish of Great Givendale, Wilton-Beacon division of Harthill, a part in the Liberty of St. Peter; 3 miles from Pocklington, 8 from Market Weighton, 15 from York. Population 282. The Church, a peculiar of the Dean of York, is a perpetual curacy.
Deposited Registers (Borthwick Institute of Historical Research)
- Baptisms: 1609-1994
- Marriages: 1609-1641, 1654-1683, 1692-1717, 1729, 1742-1747, 1754-
- 1812, 1814-1838
- Burials: 1609-1648, 1653-1992
- 1601-1607, 1681, 1686, 1694-1700, 1703-1731, 1733, 1734-1741, 1743-1849, 1858-1860
- C 1609-1716, 1716-1859, 1859-1887;
- M 1609-1716, 1716-1837
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1814-1838; Typed transcript, no index; Margaret E. Smith; York Central Library
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.