North Cave parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in Hunsley-Beacon division of Harthill, a part in the Liberty of St. Peter; 2 miles from South Cave, 7 from Market Weighton, 10 from Beverley, 11½ from Howden, 14 from Hull, 25 from York. Population 783. The Church is a vicarage, dedicated to All Saints, in the deanery of Harthill.
Deposited Registers (East Yorkshire Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1678-1682, 1695-1947
- Marriages: 1678-1683, 1695-1966
- Burials: 1678-1682, 1695-1929
- 1629-1639, 1661, 1662, 1664-1669, 1671-1673, 1675-1679, 1681, 1691-1694, 1696-1703, 1705-1724, 1726-1836
- C 1726-1836;
- M 1726-1836
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1754-1837; Index only; East Yorkshire Marriage Index
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.