Routh parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in the north-division of Holderness; 4½ miles from Beverley, 10 from Hornsea, 13 from Hull, 19 from Bridlington, 33 from York. Population 124. The Church is a rectory, dedicated to All Saints, in the deanery of Holderness.
Deposited Registers (East Yorkshire Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1639-1900
- Marriages: 1633-1754, 1815-1900
- Burials: 1631-1900
- 1600-1602, 1605-1607, 1609, 1610, 1626, 1627, 1631, 1633-1635,1638-1640, 1661-1664, 1666-1669, 1671-1673, 1675, 1683-1685, 1687, 1689- 1703, 1705-1708, 1710-1713, 1715-1725, 1727-1836, 1860, 1861
- C 1731-1836;
- M 1731-1836
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1720-1815; Manuscript transcript, no index; Loomes' Yorkshire Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists
- M 1750-1837; Index only; East Yorkshire Marriage Index
- M 1750-1837; Typed transcript, no index; East Yorkshire Family History Society
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.