Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for TUNSTALL in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
Letters arrive via Hull, week-days only, at 11-30 a.m.
- Letter Box cleared at 3 p.m. The
- nearest Money Order Office is at Roos, and Telegraph at Withernsea.
Miscellany of trades
- Abbott Rv. Charles, rector of Tunstall-with-Hilston, The Rectory
- Barren Thomas, landowner
- Collinson William, landowner
- Dickinson Mrs. Mary, cowkeeper
- Houghton Charles, cowkeeper
- Jackson William, property owner
- Nicholson Henry, hind
- Robinson Frederick, cowkeeper
- Rook John, vict., King's Arms
- Warcup John, parish clerk
- Webster Richard, blacksmith; h Roos
- Atkinson Alfred Jas. (and guardian), Cliff farm
- Barron William Edward (and shopkeeper)
- Collinson Barron
- Jackson Mrs. Jane Elizabeth
- Pinder Fred William, Kiln house
- Pinder Robert & Son (Robert Stanley)
- Simpson Coates, Hook's farm
- Thompson Joseph; h Roos
- Voase Septimus, Church farm
- Woodhouse John
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.