Wharram Percy parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in the wapentake of Buckrose; 5 miles from Sledmere, 7 from Malton, 20 from York. Population 44. The Church is a vicarage, in the deanery of Buckrose.
Deposited Registers (Borthwick Institute of Historical Research)
- Baptisms: 1554-1933
- Marriages: 1554-1752, 1754-1933
- Burials: 1570-1904
- 1628, 1629, 1631-1633, 1635, 1636, 1639, 1661, 1662, 1668-1673,1675, 1677-1679, 1684-1686, 1688, 1689, 1692-1698, 1701-1703, 1706-1713, 1715-1775, 1777-1848
- C 1538-1715, 1715-1848, 1848-1889;
- M 1538-1715, 1715-1837, 1837-1888
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1813-1837; Index only; East Yorkshire Marriage Index
- C 1813-1899; East Yorkshire Family History Society(purchase).
- M 1813-1888; East Yorkshire Family History Society(purchase).
- B 1813-1896; East Yorkshire Family History Society(purchase).
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.