Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for WINESTEAD in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
- Post Office at John Gleadhill's. Letters via Hull arrive, week days, 7-27 am., Sundays, 8-43 a.m., and are despatched, week days, 6-35, Sundays, 5-31 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Bielby Christopher, cowkeeper
- Branton Esther, cowkeeper
- Buck William, cowkeeper
- Curtis George, woodman
- Cutton John, caretaker
- Garbett Mr. Charles May
- Gleadhill John, joiner, wheelwright, and postmaster
- Gorbutt Elizabeth, cowkeeper
- Greensides William, cowkeeper
- Holden Thomas, Esq., White hall
- Miller Rev. Norman James, M.A., The Rectory
- Nicholson Charles, cowkeeper
- Noble George, cowkeeper
- Richardson Thomas, gamekeeper
- Savage Howes, cowkeeper
- Scott John, butler to T. Holden, Esq.
- Scott Martha, cowkeeper
- Towse John, cowkeeper
- Trimmingahm James. head gardener to T. Holden, Esq., White Hall gardens
- Winship William, cowkeeper
- Clark Edward, Hall farm
- Clark Mrs. Rose Ann
- Jackson Edward Wallis
- Jefferson Thomas Clark
- Wreathall Robert
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.