Alne, Benefactions transcription:
The list of Benefactions
in St. Mary's Church, Alne.
PARISH of ALNE
by Will dated 1610, left for ever to the Poor of the Parish of ALNE the rents of certain Closes called Fleet-Banks and Intacks, situate in the Township of Tollerton, which are now vested in Trustees by Deeds bearing Date the 5th Day of August 1818 -
JOHN PIERSON of TOLLERTON,
by his Will, left for ever to the Poor of the Parish of ALNE, the sum of two pounds, payable yearly out of a Field called the Rotten-Crofts situate at Yolton which RICHARD ELLERKER Esq'r of Yolton , by Deed dated the 2nd Day of December 1652, confirmed -
RALPH ELLERKER Esq'r of YOLTON,
by Will dated the 28th Day of June 1763, left to the Poor of the Parish of ALNE the rents of two Fields in the Alne Forests, to be paid out in Bread, and distributed to the Poor every Sunday in the Church.
Data transcribed by
from photography by Colin Hinson